After we have thoroughly reviewed the articles submitted to us, we are pleased to announce the winner that are eligible to attend the Research and Academic Writing (RAW) Colloquium 2016. The winners' articles have quite a good chance to be published on Makara Hubs-Asia Journal. There are 9 winners for Indonesian authors and 5 winners for international authors. All eligible candidates are first authors in their submitted articles. We congratulate the winners! Further information about the RAW Colloquium 2016 will be sent to the winners' emails.
- HA16-025, Fareeha Naz, (1st Author). Masood-ul-Hassan, Yasir Kamal, Saif ul Amin, & Amna Shahid. COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) Islamabad, Pakistan. Manuscript Tittle: “Role of Values and Environmental Concerns for the Sustainable Purchasing Behavior: Evidence from Pakistan”.
- HA16-033, Azman Ismail (1st Author), Ilyani Ranlan Rose, Nurshahira Ibrahim, & Anis Anisah Abdullah. Faculty of Economics & Management, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Manuscript Tittle: “Service Quality Enhancing Customers’ Perceived Value: Case Of Army Health Organizations”.
- HA16-038. Prida Ariani Ambar Astuti (1st Author) , P. Hangsing. Department of Library and Information Science, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya, India. Manuscript tittle: “Awaken The Interest of Young Voters in Politics Through Social Media”.
- HA16-040. Dr. Hammad Shah (1st Author), Asad Shahjehan, & Bilal Afsar. Department of Management Sciences, Hazara University, Pakistan. Manuscript Tittle: “The façade of voice opportunity and intragroup conflict”
- HA15-069, Nor Diana Mohd Mahudin. Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia. Manuscript Tittle: “Religiosity among Muslims: A Scale Development and Validation Study”
- HA15-050, Yogi Setya Permana. Centre for Political Studies, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), Jakarta, Indonesia. “Unholy Alliance: Informal Security Groups and Social Non-Movement in Decentralized Indonesia (The Case of Central Lombok District)”.
- HA16-043, Jony Eko Yulianto (1st author) & Theda Renanita. Universitas Ciputra Surabaya. School of Psychology Universitas Ciputra Surabaya. Manuscript Title: “Exploring Relationalism as The Cultural Aspect of Consumer’s Trust on E-Commerce Business in Indonesia”.
- HA16-046, Meicky Panggabean. Teacher College, Universitas Pelita Harapan. Manuscript Tittle: “The Development of Indonesian Teacher Competence Questionnaire”.
- HA16-070, Betari Aisyah (1st author) & Jony Eko Yulianto. School of Psychology, Universitas Ciputra, Surabaya. Manuscript tittle: “Spirituality in Entrepreneurship: A Jungian Perspective on the Meaning Making Process among Women Entrepreneurs in Indonesia”.
- HA16-076, Nurlaela Widyarini. Universitas Gadjah Mada. Manuscript Tittle: “Exploring Value and Belief about Sexuality : Baseline for Adolescent’s Reproductive Health Promotion at Tengger”.
- HA16-080, Theda Renanita. Universitas Ciputra. Manuscript Tittle: “Hubungan Sikap Terhadap Uang terhadap Pembelian Kompulsif pada Masyarakat Surabaya”.
- HA16-083, Asniar Khumas. Universitas Negeri Makassar. Manuscript Tittle: “Profil Psikologis Perempuan Muslim Yang Menggugat Cerai Di Sulawesi Selatan”.
- HA16-084, Athik Hidayatul Ummah. Faculty of Social Science and Political Science, UI. Manuscript tittle: “Messages Processing of Campaign and Split-Ticket Voting (Interpretative Phenomenological Analyses on the Split-Ticket Voters in Parliamentary and Presidential Elections 2014 in Jakarta)”.
- HA16-086, Bony Azri. Faculty of Psychology UIN Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau. Manuscript tittle: “Characteristics of Heroes in Riau, Indonesia: Indigenous Psychological Approach”.
We thank you for all the participating authors. Further question can be sent to email@example.com.
Corina D. S. Riantoputra, Ph.D